Terms and Conditions (LOTE)
Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply only to students enrolling in a LOTE (Language Other Than English) Course which includes: Spanish, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Portuguese.
- Full course payment must be made at least 7 days prior to course commencement date.
- No placement confirmation is given until full payment is received.
- The Language Academy reserves the right to change the Course commencement date. We will notify you of any changes by email or by phone.
- If you miss any classes The Language Academy will not be responsible for ‘make-up’ classes. You can, at your discretion arrange for a Private Lesson at your expense should you wish to cover off on any class that you miss.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- You may defer for up to 6 months but after that all fees will be forfeited. Please note that all deferrals must be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
- In the unlikely event that The Language Academy is not able to run a course a full refund will be given.
- Refund of this payment will be made within two weeks of the cancelled course date.