(Non-CRICOS) This Programme is not Student Visa approved
Have you always dreamed of diving under the sea? Now you have the opportunity to swim with the beautiful marine life and explore the beautiful Australian ocean.
- Specific dive name: Open Water Try Dive
- A team of professional instructors to keep you safe
- One of the most popular courses with a certification recognised worldwide
- Quality structured courses with face-to-face teaching
This is a three day Programme. Your dive times will be subject to weather, season and personal availability.
Skills and Strategies
The Open Water Try Dive course consists of three main phases:
- Develop knowledge in the classroom and an understanding of the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills (Pool Skills)
- Open Water Dives to use your newly learned skills and start exploring the waters of the ocean
Mode of Study
Off campus at one of the many beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
Any time after the mandatory study time of the Intensive General English course (CRICOS Course Code: 099975D)
You must be enrolled in our Intensive General English course (CRICOS Course Code: 099975D), have adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Important information for Student Visa Students considering the Scuba Diving Programme:
Student Visa Students are not eligible to enrol ONLY in a Programme. Student Visa Students who are enrolled in the Intensive General English (CRICOS Course Code: 099975D) course have the option to add a Programme to their course, provided they understand and comply with the following information:APPLY NOW
- Fees: All Programmes incur an additional fee (please refer to Fee Schedule). They are not included in your Intensive General English course tuition fees.
- Class time: A Programme must be completed after the mandatory class time, or ‘face-to-face’ attendance requirement of 20 hours per week (4 hours per day).
- Self-study time: A Programme must be completed after the optional 1-hour self- study time per day.
- Free time: Students can complete a Programme in their free time.