We are here to help you have a great study experience at The Language Academy and to make the most of your time in Australia
Our friendly administrative staff members are very professional and experienced in student care. Many of our staff speak a number of languages and have lived and worked in other countries.
Administration staff are the point of contact for all inquiries relating to your course, any matters of Administration, transfers, accommodation, and all other support services. The contact number is +61 7 5578 6838 when calling from overseas, or (07) 5578 6838 when calling locally in Australia.
Please note that while we want to help you as much as we can, The Language Academy cannot provide you with visa advice. All visa-related requirements and advice must be directed to the Department of Home Affairs.
For any questions, a detailed list of your visa conditions, for more information on other types of visas, or to change your current visa type please visit the Department of Home Affairs.
Administration will be able to help you with the following student services:
- Accommodation including homestay information
- Transport and directions including airport transfer services
- Tips for English resume writing and job searching
- Assistance with a Tax File Number (TFN) application and work permission application forms
- Travel advice service (bookings and travel arrangements)
- Help in setting up a bank account at our preferred local partner – the Commonwealth Bank at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- Booking assistance and discounts to all major theme Parks on the Gold Coast, and other recreational activities
- General support.
Our Academic Manager is an experienced professional in assisting and counselling students in an educational setting. There is no cost involved in using the services of the Academic Manager. Their services include:
- Student attendance
- Study assistance and advice
- Academic progress
- Academic concerns
- General guidance, counselling and support.
If your needs require specialised services, we will arrange these for you. Please note that there may be costs involved in using an external support network. All costs will be explained to you if you elect to use an external service.
Student activities and social calendar
Student activities are organised for Friday afternoons and weekends. For example, these activities could include surfing, beach barbeques and volleyball or dinner at a local restaurant.
Please note that some activities on offer might have an additional cost and this is the responsibility of the student to pay.
For more information on the Student Services available to you, please download our Student Handbook.
Want to discover more about studying in Australia?
Fill out the form to download a free Student Handbook PDF. It is a comprehensive guide which outlines how to have an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience with us at The Language Academy.
If you have any questions, please contact us.