Are you planning a trip to Europe? Or perhaps you’re up to the challenge for learning a notoriously difficult language?
Renowned for its famous scholars, thinkers and musicians, German is the mother tongue of Europe, spanning six countries on that continent alone. Its complexity, quirky traits and tricky pronunciation make German one of the most rewarding languages to master.
- Focus on core skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing in German
- Draw inspiration from a professional, fluent and passionate teacher
- Take part in a variety of interactive in-class activities to expand your understanding of German
- Homework (optional, but recommended) for those eager to study outside of class
- Access to extra learning material in our online learning platform, Moodle
- Includes two-hour class each week (10 x two hour classes which totals 20 hours per course)
- Workbook with exercises, grammar and activities
- Supplementary learning material (such as paper handouts or homework)
View the current LOTE timetable here.
Why learn German with us?
- You will be able to connect with over 60 million people in Europe and around the world
- Build up confidence and local lingo prior to travelling to a German-speaking country
- A great addition to your CV and professional skills
- Fun, challenging and supportive learning environment
Important note for Student Visa students
This Programme is not Student Visa approved (Non-CRICOS).
10 consecutive weeks
Starting date will depend on your chosen level. Please view our 'Timetable' tab
No prior knowledge required for beginner. If you have prior knowledge, a placement test can be taken
One class of two hours per week
Language apps vs real-life
Online resources and mobile phone applications are a great introduction to the language.
However, you may unknowingly develop poor habits or incorrect pronunciation that can be difficult to correct if left for too long. Real-life classes can help you lay the proper foundations for learning the language and grasp a better understanding of the grammar and context behind what you are learning.
Apps are a great way for refreshing vocabulary and practice on the go, but if you want to truly learn the language and the culture that comes with it, these real-life classes are for you.APPLY NOW