Intensive General English Camp for Young Students
This course follows the same course quality and standards as per our Intensive General English CRICOS Course, but is not CRICOS accredited.
This course has been carefully adapted to young students. It includes recreational activities and homestay accommodation with Australian families to ensure that students get the most out of the Australian way of life.
- 25 hours total per week
- 4 hours of face-to-face learning per day
- 1-hour of self-study time per day
- 1 hour of recreational activity per week (2 x half hour activities)
- Classes run Monday to Friday
- Intensive General English classes can have a maximum of 8 students (10 in high season)
- Mode of study is on-campus
- Learning material will be provided relevant to the level placement
- Beginner (A0/A1): 12 weeks
- Elementary (A1): 12 weeks
- Pre-Intermediate (A2): 12 weeks
- Intermediate (B1): 12 weeks
- Upper-Intermediate (B2): 12 weeks
- Advanced (C1): 12 weeks
Mode of study
- On-campus at our English school on the Gold Coast
- Address: Suite 14/ Level 1 Mermaid Plaza, 2378 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach 4218
- Please click here to view our current Pricelist for more details
Why choose this course?
- This course is for students who are seeking to improve their English levels and learn about the Australian culture.
- The curriculum will give students the best opportunity to learn and use English in everyday life.
- Students can build confidence in a supported learning environment abroad.
6 weeks (depending on visa)
To be advised. Please contact Administration for more information
The course entry requirement is completion of The Language Academy’s placement test. Elementary to Pre-Intermediate English language proficiency required. Age requirement is between 11 to 17 years old
Class Attendance Requirement:
25 hours per week
A1 - B2
Why study at The Language Academy?
- Interactive classroom culture: Students will have plenty of opportunities to put theory into practice with both teachers and students to develop their language proficiency and fluency.
- Weekly progress tests: Stay on track with our weekly progress tests and teacher feedback, and level-up when students’ abilities improve.
- Recognised standards: The Language Academy is aligned with the CEFR, Cambridge Exams System, National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code 2018) and the ELICOS Standards 2018.
9:00 – 10:00am
10:00 – 11:00am
11:00 – 11:15am
11:15am – 12:15pm
12:15 – 1:15pm
Speaking & fluency
1:15 – 2:15pm
2:15 – 3:15pm
3:15 – 4:15pm