Are you planning to travel to one of the many places where Spanish is the native tongue? Or perhaps you’re looking to impress potential employers with a competitive bilingual edge?
Widely spoken and culturally diverse, Spanish is the official language of over 20 beautiful countries. With its Latin origins, Spanish builds upon a long heritage of art, literature and music which contributes to its romantic reputation.
- Focus on core skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing in Spanish
- Draw inspiration from a professional, fluent and passionate teacher
- Take part in a variety of interactive in-class activities to expand your understand of Spanish
- Homework (optional, but recommended) for those eager to study outside of class
- Access to extra learning material in our online learning platform, Moodle
- Includes two-hour class each week (10 x two hour classes which totals 20 hours per course)
- Workbook with exercises, grammar and activities
- Supplementary learning material (such as paper handouts or homework)
View the current LOTE timetable here.
Why learn Spanish with us?
- You will be able to connect with over 400 million people all around the world
- Build up confidence and local lingo prior to travelling to a Spanish-speaking country
- A great addition to your CV and professional skills
- Fun, challenging and supportive learning environment
Important note for Student Visa students
This Programme is not Student Visa approved (Non-CRICOS).
10 consecutive weeks
Starting date will depend on your chosen level. Please view our 'Timetable' tab
No prior knowledge required for beginner. If you have prior knowledge, a placement test can be taken
One class of two hours per week
Language apps vs real-life
Online resources and mobile phone applications are a great introduction to the language.
However, you may unknowingly develop poor habits or incorrect pronunciation that can be difficult to correct if left for too long. Real-life classes can help you lay the proper foundations for learning the language and grasp a better understanding of the grammar and context behind what you are learning.
Apps are a great way for refreshing vocabulary and practice on the go, but if you want to truly learn the language and the culture that comes with it, these real-life classes are for you.APPLY NOW