Fees and Dates

Everything you need to know about current pricing, payment methods and important dates for Intensive General English (CRICOS Course Code: 099975D)

Fees Schedule 2019 (The Language Academy)

Start learning a new language today

Intensive General English 099975DOther Programmes

Payment methods

You can pay for your fees at The Language Academy by using any of the following methods listed below. Please note that payment of any kind should only be made after you receive your Letter of Offer from the The Language Academy.

International bank transfer (also called Direct Deposit in Australia)
BSB: 064 475
Account: 1032 7530
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
Name: The Language Academy
Bank: Commonwealth Bank Stockland
Branch: Burleigh Heads

Please talk to your financial institution or bank prior to transferring funds to find out if there will be a fee incurred in making the transfer. If there is a fee for transferring, please ensure you account for this in your total transfer amount.

Credit Card
If you would like to make a payment using a credit card, you can either phone us on +61 (7) 5578 6838 within opening hours or fill out a credit card authorisation form available from Administration. Please note that payment via credit card will attract a fee (1.5% for all major credit cards, 2% for AMEX).

If you would like to make a payment with cash, please see our Administration staff on campus at:

Suite 14 | Level 1 Mermaid Plaza
2378 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach | Gold Coast QLD 4218

Have a question? Ask us now
The Language Academy Calendar - 2019-20
The Language Academy Calendar - 2019-20-2